Søg i denne blog

onsdag den 3. august 2011

FW: Meeting

Hello everybody.

Just to let you know.
Got Anders mail right now, late wedsneday evening.
 
He is from Sweden.
Frank, I will call you soon.
I think friday morning or afternoon is a good time for Anders presentation.
 
There will be around 5 Swedish persons with us during the whole event.
 
Amazing.
 
Carol
 
 
 


 
> Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 23:50:17 +0200
> To: carolelisa@msn.com
> From: anders.sultan@ion-silver.com
> Subject: Meeting
>
> Hello Carol,
> I will be arriving on the 11 of August and plan on leaving on the 14
> of August. I will bring my good friend Jane Hansson with me as I arrive.
>
> I will be presenting Colloidal Silver and I will fill my car with
> bottles of colloidal silver that will be sold to everybody at a
> speciallly discounted price!
>
> Do you have a projector that connects to a computer or do I bring one
> myself? What about a projector screen? I will bring a computer
> presentation that will take a bit over one hour to walk through. What
> day would you like me to talk about colloidal silver?
>
> See you there!
>
> /Anders
>

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar